THREAD | La Babouche Loafer slip onRegular price $145.00 Save $0.00
La Babouche Loafer & Slip-On is handmade of recycled leopard-printed cowhide leather. Never compromise comfort or style!
Wear La Babouche in two ways with our signature folding heel: create the ease of a slip-on or put the heels upright to enjoy as stylish loafers.
- Outer sole, insole, lining, and sole | 100% leather.*
- Insole lining | foam cushioning.
Handmade in small batches by Moez and Mansour, in a small atelier in the Medina of Tunis, Tunisia.
*In keeping with our mission of sustainability, we only use leather remnants from the luxury industry, sourced from local leather goods ateliers and factories. Furthermore, all the leather used in our products is always a byproduct of the food industry.
SIZING AND FIT
- Fit true to size in general. EU sizing. Half-sizes or wide feet choose the next size up. Those with narrow feet may wish to take their normal size.
- Slight fit may differ from style to style depending on the thickness of the leather.
- Supple leather will literally mold to your feet. Because of their all-leather nature, La Babouche loafers will slightly stretch over time.
- We are here to assist you if you have any concerns.
Given the handmade nature of La Babouche loafers and the delicate nature of some of our materials, we do not recommend wearing them in muddy or wet areas.
- Keep the toes of your shoes stuffed with the paper they came with to ensure they keep their shape. Store them in their shoe bag when not in use or during travel.