Coffee Table Design Evening with Interior Designer, Kim PheifferBuy Ticket
Join us at THREAD for an evening of design tips from interior designer and friend, Kim Pheiffer, owner of KP Designs and Associates. Kim will work one-on-one with each person to help take your coffee table into Fall and the holiday season, based on your personal style, goals and budget.
Kim is graciously donating her workshop designs fees to Sam’s Fans, a local organization providing support and promotion of music and art therapy for seriously ill children. (www.samsfans.org)
Upon registration, we will follow up with you asking a series of questions (below) and will ask you to submit a photo and measurements of your current coffee table.
1. How would you describe your style (traditional, transitional, modern, ultra contemporary, boho chic, modern farmhouse)?
2. Name two designers you follow and love on Instagram?
3. Your favorite color? Your least favorite color?
4. Are you a minimalist or do you love all the things?
5. Your favorite home decor and furniture stores to shop (local or large retailers)?
6. How often do you change your table top accessories?