THREAD Supports: Turn Up For RecoveryBuy Tickets
THREAD is excited to announce our first THREAD Supports fundraising event on Sunday, August 8, 11am-2pm. 100% of ticket sales will benefit Turn Up for Recovery. Your ticket includes:
- enjoy live music in the parking lot by Parker Louis
- a small silent auction
- light bites graciously donated by Cameron Mitchell's Premier Events
- shopping at THREAD, with 15% of sales donated back to TUFR
Turn up for Recovery is a charitable movement aiming to raise awareness of abstinence-based recovery, tackle the stigma of addiction and help make treatment affordable to people struggling with alcohol and drug addiction.
If you can't make the event, but would like to donate, or want to learn more about this wonderful organization, please visit https://turnupforrecovery.org/donate/ with event code: P-781
We have fabulous items from local businesses - THANK YOU!
- a gift basket from Mukha Spa valued at $150
- product from the Lovely Landmark collection (a collaboration with the Scout Guide Columbus and Alexandra Williams Design)
- custom gift wrap from Alexandra Williams Design
- a gift basket of Miranda's favorites from THREAD, as well as a private shopping party with wine and food for you and your friends
- a $100 gift card for custom desserts or dinner from Molly Blain, owner of MBC
- Club Pilates items and classes
- a custom painting from Chelsea of Marie + Co Design, valued at $175
- gift package of goodies from Grateful Snacking
- one dozen B. Elixirs from 1820 Candle Co.
- A $250 botox gift certificate and travel products from CAPS