The team at THREAD always has a new thing to covet. Here are a few of our most recent obsessions and must-haves.
1. Swimwear by Thapelo is at the top of our list. Thapelo’s suits have an elegance to them that make you feel like an island goddess. They are a must-have for your beach excursions this spring.
2. We have one thing to say about the boyfriend denim cutoffs from Current/Elliott. Classic.
3. This new arrival to the THREAD covet list is from the Italian line, Campomaggi. The leather is so beautiful, soft and wearable.
4. This breathtaking Elizabeth Cole bracelet is only one of many beautiful pieces at THREAD. Vintage inspired and intricate modern designs have us wanting more.
5. New from Tokyo Milk is their mini perfume set. Each box has six vials and three different scents. Finally, we can add a little mystery to our daily fragrance with this little box of options. They make great gifts too.
6. THREAD has always loved Aspen Bay Candles. The Kaleidescope Collection has taken our scent addiction to the next level. Not only are the scents light and fresh for spring, the packaging is bright, beautiful and irresistible. The only trouble is choosing a favorite.